Residential rates starting at $30.00
Land line phone service provides comfort and security to your home.
* When you dial 911 from your land line phone – operators immediately receive the address the call is being made from, including out buildings. This allows emergency responders to reach you accurately and quickly.
* Especially great for younger children and baby sitters. Never have to worry if they have access to a phone in an emergency.
* Doesn’t require electricity to charge a battery so in case of power outages you will still have service. (Note: this does not apply to cordless phones and we strongly encourage all customers to have at least one corded phone in the home.)
* One free listing in the annual phone book, plus receive at least 1 free phone book annually.
* With features and options, listed below, the phone line can provide many additional benefits to you and your family.
Business rates starting at $33.00
Land line phone services allows customers to consistently reach your place of business.
* It includes a listing in the phone book that is distributed to a large area. (for more information see phone book)
* Customers are able to reach whomever may be working with questions, even if you are not.
* Availability for multiple lines, one number.
* With features and options, listed below, the phone line can provide many additional benefits to you and your customers.
Click image above to view features brochure.
If experiencing trouble or hardship paying for your telephone bill please visit Telephone Discount TAP page to see if we can assist you.
Please note additional fees apply for these services.
For directory listing information you may dial 411 or (Area Code)-555-1212
* If you get incorrect information you can request a credit back for the charge.
To reach operator for assistance dial 0.